I'm a final year Ph.D. student in the Computer Science department of Cornell University. My research focuses on Online and Probabilistic Algorithm Design, particularly on problems relating to Mechanism Design. I am very fortunate to be advised by Robert Kleinberg.
Before that, I completed my undergraduate studies in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) where I had opportunity to work with professor Dimitris Fotakis and was a member of the corelab research group.
Here is my latest resume.
To appear as extended abstract in the Proceedings of the 23rd ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC ’22).
In the proceedings of ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA '21)
In the proceedings of the 16th Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE '20)
- CS 3110 — Data Structures and Functional Programming, Cornell (Spring 2023) Graduate Teaching Assistant
- CS 4820 — Introduction to Analysis of Algorithms, Cornell (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2022) Graduate Teaching Assistant
- CS 6820 — Analysis of Algorithms (graduate level course), Cornell (Fall 2021, Fall 2022) Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Algorithms and Complexity, NTUA (2012–2017) Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Volunteer coach for the Greek National High School Competitive Programming Team